How can I get involved at Seacrest?
We begin and end our day in worship on Sundays at Seacrest. We gather for our morning worship service at 10:30 a.m. in our Sanctuary. Our evening worship service currently meets in our Administration Building at 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. Worshipers dress in various ways, and we hope and are sure that you will feel welcome no matter how you dress.
Adult Bible Studies
The Bible is the only foundation we have for faith and godly lives. Therefore, throughout the week, we meet together to study God’s Word.
– Our ladies meet on Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m. in our Administration Building.
– On every other Tuesday evening, our men explore what it looks like to be a man after God’s own heart. We meet at 7:00 p.m. in the Administration Building.
– Our adult mid-week Bible study takes place on Wednesday nights at 7:00 p.m. in our Administration Building.
– On the second Saturday of each month, all of the men are invited to join us for breakfast. We meet at 7:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall for a time of fellowship and feasting, where we enjoy great food and a devotional.
Children and Youth Ministries
We love our children here at Seacrest Church. Children are included in God’s covenant family, and they are invited to be a part of worship and service in the Church. We offer different opportunities to your children, according to their age.
– Every child, any age, is invited to stay through the whole of our worship services. We have a few families who keep their children with them during the worship. In fact, our pastors enjoy their presence in the service. We do offer a cry room located in the lobby area of the Sanctuary.
– Each Sunday morning we offer a nursery for children, newborn through age 2.
– A third of the way through our morning worship service, children, age 2 through 3rd grade, are invited to Sunday School where they are engaged in God’s Word at their age level. Our Sunday School curriculum has been developed by Great Commission Publications.
– Each summer our church hosts a Vacation Bible School where children experience the love of Christ through Bible stories, singing, games, crafts, and more. Our Vacation Bible School is free and children, ages 2 through rising-6th grade, are welcome to attend.
– Our youth, grades 6th through 12th, meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.at the Youth House (located on the northeast corner of the property). The class is broken into two halves: the first half is studying God’s Word together, applying it to student lives; the second half is enjoying each other’s fellowship through games, video games, and hanging out.
– Each summer our youth take a trip to camp. It is a time to get away from the distraction of South Florida life to enjoy God’s words and His works. Throughout the year, the youth help raise funds for their trips through preparing meals, hosting car washes or yard sales.
If you would like more information about your children and youth ministries, please contact Pastor Jay Forester through the Church Office.
You are invited to join the choir! The choir helps lead us in worship on Sunday mornings during our 10:30 a.m. service. They meet on Thursday evenings (September-June) at 7:00 p.m. to practice. Each year, the choir also presents a Christmas and an Easter concert to celebrate the person and work of Jesus Christ.
Caring Hearts Ministry
The Caring Hearts Ministry is a group of volunteers who seek to serve the sick and those in nursing care facilities. Their work ranges from leading a weekly worship service at a local nursing care facility to hospital visitation to meeting monthly as a group to encourage and pray for one another. This team meets at 9:30 a.m. on the second Saturday of the month. Please contact our Church Office if you would like more information about this ministry.
New Member Classes
For people who are interested in joining Seacrest or who just want to know a little more about our church and core values, we offer New Member Classes. These classes meet once a week over the course of three weeks, and they are scheduled throughout the year. If you would like to attend one of these classes, please contact the Church Office.